Hart Research Associates, a national public opinion research firm, is seeking a Research Associate to support senior staff with strategic studies for political and public interest clients. Looking for outstanding college graduates with at least six months of experience in a professional office setting and demonstrated interest in progressive politics and public affairs. Must be detail-oriented, efficient, organized, comfortable working with numbers, and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment. The applicant should be available to start as soon as possible.
- Excellent analytic, writing, and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- An active willingness to take initiative
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- A good sense of humor
- An ability to be flexible
Recommended, but not required:
- Working knowledge of SPSS or R
- Spanish speaker
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. ONLY e-mails with the subject line “Research Associate Position” followed by the applicant’s full name will be considered.